This tour takes you to Kidepo National Park where you will enjoy many animal species including the big five; you will also have a chance to enjoy several game drives, as well as nature walks within the park.
Tour Prices – per Person
$1665 (1 Person)
$1425 (2 People)
$1245 (3 People)
$1095 (4 People +)
- Day 1: Departure to Kidepo Valley National Park
- Day 2: Game Drive
- Day 3: Game Drive
- Day 4: Birding, Nature Walk and Departure to Kampala.
Day 1: Departure to Kidepo Valley National Park
On arrival, you will be picked up by our representative and then check in at your lodge. You will relax a bit or move around as you enjoy the panoramic views of the Narus River Valley and the scenic opportunities of the wildlife from the verandah of the lodge.
We shall embark on an evening game drive along the Narus River Valley, where you will view elephants, herds of buffaloes, jackals and Jackson’s Hartebeest, Klipspringer and possibly Lions and many other mammals. Dinner and overnight at Apoka Lodge.
Day 2: Game Drive
Have breakfast and go for a sunrise game drive to Kanangorok hot spring. There are various fauna, which can be seen wandering around, like the tall ostrich. You will get back to the lodge for lunch and use the afternoon for a cultural experience that will get you in touch with the Karamajongo people at Karenna and Kadepo. These people have got a unique culture, which will offer you a great experience. Dinner and overnight at Apoka Lodge.
Day 3: Game Drive
After breakfast, we will indulge in wildlife and African landscape viewing in Kidepo Valley National Park with a picnic lunch. We will return to the lodge later in the evening. Dinner & overnight at Apoka Lodge.
Day 4: Birding, Nature Walk and Departure to Kampala
After breakfast, we shall proceed to the bird hide and have a guided nature walk. After this, you will return to the lodge for lunch as you wait to board a chattered flight back to Entebbe where you will either be transferred to a hotel for a possible flight later on, or to Kampala. This will be the end of our trip.
- Transport in 4WD Vehicle with pop-up roof, English speaking Tour Guide
- Accommodation as listed in the itinerary, Game Ranger fee, fuel, Park entrance fees
- Meals according to the program, all activities in the itinerary
- Entry Visa to Uganda, International fares, accommodation in Kampala, meals not included
- Medical/travel insurance, tips and gratuities, all expenses of personal nature like bar bills, optional activities, laundry and souvenirs